Sikkim: Student electrocuted to death at Donak village

Gangtok

In a shocking incident a 14 year old girl student has died reportedly after she touched the electric pole in South Sikkim while collecting a cow fodder. The incident occurred at Donak village on Friday.

The girl identified as Cheku Doma Tamang was a student of class VII at Turung village.

The incident is of Ratepani Namthang constituency South sikkim. When after three hours police reached the place of incident, but no any officers of power department is reached there.

Meanwhile South District Police has filed a case against state Energy and Power Department and Competent Authorities citing negligence in an incident which claimed a life of 14 year old girl in South Sikkim.

According to the sources the department did not fix the wire which had fallen in the ground.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: