The Indian Railways has released a notification to fill more than 90,thousand Job Vacancies in different railway departments. In a press statement, the Indian Railways said that applications are invited for posts like track maintainer, points man, helper, gateman, porter (Group C level 1), assistant loco pilots, technicians (Group C level 2).
The Indian Railway issued a notification on February 3. The railways also said that last date for applying is March 5 for Group C level 2 and March 12 for Group C level 1. The computer-based aptitude test (CBT) will be held during April and May, the release said
Nos Vacancies for class 10th pass in Indian Railways: 62907
- Online registration and submission of applications start from February 10, 2018.
- last date for registration and submission of applications is March 12, 2018.
- Last Date and Time for Payment of Application Fee: Online Payment (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) – 12 March 2018 till 10:00 pm
- SBI Bank Challan – 12 March 2018 till 01.00 pm
- Post Office Challan – 10 March 2018 till 01.00 pm
- The age of the job-seeker should be between 18 to 31 years. Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules. (OBC- 3 years, SC / ST applicants- 5 years).
Nos Vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician posts: 26,502
- Interested and fit candidates can apply and register at the official website – indianrailways.gov.in. The deadline is March 5.
- Pay scale: Rs 19,900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
- First stage Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled for April and May 2018
Nos South Western Railway Recruitment 2018: 717
- Last date for submission of application: 23 February 2018
- 15 – 22 years for Welder, Painter, Fitter, Electrician and R&AC Job.
- 15 – 24 years for Medical Laboratory Technician Job.
- 15 – 24 years for Ex.ITI Category Posts
As per government rules, age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women.